I find it very difficult to be organised when it comes to arty things. In work I'm super organised, who would guess the chaos behind my workspace at home.
After deciding to make a conscious effort to be more efficient and tidy I asked for my followers thoughts on organisation and how they organise their workspace.

Amy Orange Juice has a beautiful workspace built by her Dad. I think this is the key to being organised, having space. Look at all the fantastic light in this workspace, as a glass artists a light and bright work space is a must.
I've been searching for some storage solutions for my workspace. I have found that having lots of levels works best for me. In the picture above you can see my shelf (from B&Q, perfect for holding inks and glass jars but it also have some handy hooks for keeping reels of ribbons too. Below this is a small wooden curiosity cabinet I have had for years, this is perfect for storing paying cards, spools of thread, buttons and small pieces of paper.
How do you organise your workspace?
No comments:
Post a Comment