| 4 floors of local designer heaven at Made in Bristol, Colston Hall |
| Busy busy! |
| Pigeon Illustration |
| Joanna Rose Ceramics |
| CRM Ceramics |
| Amy Hostler Jewellery |
| View from the balcony |
| Pretty ceramic tree decorations |
| Ground floor shoppers & sellers |
| My purchases (Joanna Rose Cermics - Floral Rabbit brooch & a ceramic reindeer decoration by an unknown designer - sorry I didn't pick up a business card!) |
I visited the Made in Bristol Gift fair this afternoon. As some of you may know I usually exhibit at this fair, in fact I have done for the last 2 years. This year it was lovely to come as a buyer rather than a seller. I've been involved with the Pop-up Bristol phenomenon in the run up to Christmas, that plus working full time at the moment (wedding to pay for!), has meant that my time to do markets is limited this year.
This year there were lots of new sellers which is always great. My picks of the fair were Joanna Rose Ceramics (email jo_boyd@btinternet.com), Amy Hostler's Jewellery, Pigeon Illustration and Katie Johnston Jewellery. Have a look at their gorgeous work by clicking their names above.
The Made in Bristol fair wil be on again on Saturday 17th December so you have one final chance to support local designers and get some truely unique Christmas presents. I shall be there again (as a shopper) to check out what new sellers are there next week. I love that you never know what you're going to find at this market. I can't wait.
Amanda x
No comments:
Post a Comment