I always have a million things to do, a thousand ideas in my head. It turns out that I don't end up doing even half of them. One of my new year resolutions was to be more productive, which is easier said than done.
The first step was quitting Facebook. As of early Jan I am no longer on Facebook, and I don't miss it one little bit.
Second step, joining the gym. Still going strong on this one (which is made easier by the fact that the gym is right outside my house).
Productivity so far, pretty good.
I find the day to day productivity pretty difficult to maintain. I am the queen of procrastination with no sense of urgency when it comes to anything. Everything can be done later, however this is slowly changing.
I find that writing everything down really helps. Sounds so simple, but it was something that I never did. A real motivation for this was purchasing some new stationary. Ever noticed how having nice stationary just immediately makes you want to write? (More on my stationary purchases later).
So onwards and upwards, writing is the way forward.
How are your new year resolutions going?
Amanda x
No comments:
Post a Comment